As the world continues to be threatened by a brewing economic crisis, people are in constant fear of the impact it may have on their income, home, and standard of living. Things have gotten more expensive, unemployment rates are slowly taking an upward trend, and in certain countries, there are several shortages of essentials. While the overall impact varies from country to country, people who aren’t severely impacted still have a chance at flipping the situation in their favor. How? A new docuseries has been created to reveal ways through which individuals can build wealth by investing in real estate during these financial times. Want in on this knowledge? Here’s everything there is to know about Hacking Real Estate.
What is Hacking Real Estate?
Presented by Revealed Films, Hacking Real Estate is a 9-part docuseries that brings together industry experts to delve into the different aspects of investing in real estate. These are people best known for making brilliant moves, whether it be as flippers, multi-unit investors, tax lien experts, buyers and renters, mortgage experts, Airbnb income experts, or educators who provide evidence as to why owning real estate is the “new rich”.
What our editorial team found fascinating about this series is that it is applicable to everyone, no matter the income, credit, savings, experience, or network. Here’s what producer and director of Hacking Real Estate, Jeff Hays wants everyone to be mindful of when walking into this series:
“This series really can change your life. If you’re interested in learning what the new rules of real estate are, whether it’s flipping houses […] being a landlord of single-family homes, multi-family homes, it’s all in here and all you have to do is watch […] We sent […] James Sagomono on quite a tour of nearly a year interviewing experts about all kinds of real estate […] He’s not an expert in real estate or I should say he wasn’t a year ago. He’s quite the expert now.”
Taking everything into account, let’s take a closer look at the learning opportunity presented.
What is there to learn from Hacking Real Estate?
It turns out that the average person has no idea as to how they should begin a career in real estate. By joining Hacking Real Estate, individuals will come to discover:
- How to get started in real estate no matter one’s experience
- How to find and fund deals in one’s respective area
- 5 ways to own a home even during rapid inflation
- 7 ways to make a fortune in real estate in these economic times
- The answer to whether a house should be sold or kept if the market is crashing
- How to invest in one asset that has been proven to work over time
How much does it cost to access Hacking Real Estate?
Hacking Real Estate is free for people who would prefer to have one-time access to the episodes. By upgrading to VIP for $97, individuals will gain access to:
- 10 full weeks of live expert access and group coaching
- Brand new training each week with one of the experts from Hacking Real Estate
- recorded replays forever
- VIP premiere episodes hosted on Zoom, while non-VIP viewers will be seeing the episodes on the regular streaming viewing page without access to live chat for Q&As
- Full 90-minute sessions
- Bonus gifts from the expert coaches
As for the general bonuses, they include:
- Bonus 1. How to Invest Using People’s Money by Daniel Ray
- Bonus 2. Wealth Dynamics Entrepreneur Profile Test by Roger Hamilton
- Bonus 3. The Ultimate Guide to Automated Crypto Trading by Crypto Profits
- Bonus 4. How the Rich Invest With No Money course
Normally, when the real estate market is either rising or plummeting, people tend to wait for some level of consistency before diving in. Through Hacking Real Estate, individuals will come to understand how sitting on the sidelines only results in missed out opportunities. The experts interviewed for this docuseries will dive deeper into the why’s, how’s, and when’s of investing in real estate. They will explicitly make their cases as to why it is far more beneficial to act now and to gradually build one’s respective portfolio for ultimate wealth.
While access to Hacking Real Estate is completely free, for an additional price of $97, individuals will be presented with the opportunity to ask questions, and gain lifetime access to recorded replays, bonuses, and group coaching among others. This is fundamental, especially for people who are new to real estate investing. To get started with Hacking Real Estate, visit here! >>>.