How to Buy Tax Liens – Difference Tax Lien and Tax Deed Investing – http://www.taxsalelists.com
In this video you will discover the difference between tien and tax deed investing.
We have two basic types of tax sales in the USA – Tax Lien sale in about 28 states and Tax Deeds in the rest.
How are they different?
Tax Liens –
– You are paying someone’s taxes
– You earn high interest (10% to as much as 30%)
– You deal with county not property owner
– If they don’t pay you back you get the property
– The majority of the time your money is tied up for less than a year
– 90% of the time you make high interest
– 10% of the time (varies by type of property) you get the property
– If you get the property — you get it free and clear — no mortgage!
– Over a million tax liens are sold online each year
– The majority of your work is done from home
Tax Deeds –
– It is a real estate auction…property is sold to highest bidder
– Most properties will sell between 70% and 100% of market value
– The majority of the property consists of vacant land
– It is the only type of tax sale where you know you will get a property
– Due diligence is very important…more so than a tax lien sale
– Interior inspections are available in some places
– You have to know the value of the property
– The sales are quite a bit smaller than tax lien sales
Which Is Best –
Depends on what you are looking for — is it a property or a return on your investment?
Tax liens will produce a much higher return on your investment…but you can never know for sure if you will get a property
To get moe information on tax sales, tax liens and tax deeds we regularly hold a free one hour webinar that will answer your questions about tax sales.
To register, just go to http://www.taxsalelists.com or click the link below in the description.
Tax Lien and Tax Deed Investing